Monday, October 23, 2006

Comfort food



Ok, ok, I know there've been a lot of food photos lately. But after a weekend of great food, my tastebuds have been re-awakened so I needed something yummy but quick. This is one of our favourite comfort foods. It's quick, it's simple and it's super tasty! Pasta with roast pumpkin, home-made pesto with macadamia nuts, baked ricotta, a bit of parmesan - and that's it. It's so easy to throw together and it hits the spot! (We actually had a version of this on the weekend, but I never get sick of it.) Since it's a classic, I thought it was worth sharing. :)
Besides, I'm knackered from the weekend and need to go to bed, so I can't think of any other creative motives... hrm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Sluta ta kort på mat. Din mat får min grådassiga smaklösa mat att känna sig underlägsen.

Tue Oct 31, 01:13:00 pm  
Blogger nuni said...

Ok, jag lovar att ta kort på nån blaskig äcklig sörja istället nästa gång...

Thu Nov 02, 02:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home