Sunday, April 01, 2007

Feral festivals...


N went to a festival today... Ah, I thought my days of festivals (not that they ever were that many...) were over. But today I found myself at one again. (Got an almost free ticket and the line-up was too good to refuse.)

But it was worth it despite the drunk teenagers and all the rest. Gnarls Barkley was bloody amazing!! Best act of the day!!

Gnarls Barkley



My advice to you my friend: Go and see them in concert! Now!

Beck



Despite a sore throat and some technical problems, Beck didn't disappoint.

But what I'd like to know is...
- Why oh why are you a scientologist Beck???? It's as bad as Damien Rice being a born-again. Please tell me it's all a lie...

Jarvis



Jarvis Cocker was pretty damn good too! In his own uncool way, he's just very cool. And he's right about who's running the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home