Monday, July 16, 2007

One wants more!


You're a man and you feel that it's time to take a new step in life.
Together with a small group of men you get to set your course. We'll spend five days in Stockholms outer archipelago. [...] It will be an opportunity to go deep inside yourself [...] The group will be your support in the exercises and conversations, nature is part of your exploration [...]
You will come home with a concrete plan for the next step in your life.
- Who am I - with or without mobile, computer, TV ...?
- Love or Fear - what do I choose?
- Masculine and feminine - differences and complement!
- My dreams - my vision?
- My next goal - that's where I want to reach!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be in a Swedish men's group! I wonder if they will choose love or fear. Perhaps they will be forced into making that choice at some point during the 5 days. Maybe on party night when they consolidate what they have learned over tequila slammers.

Tue Jul 17, 09:29:00 am  
Blogger nuni said...

Oh si - i knew you'd like this! I did think of you when I published it...

Tue Jul 17, 10:16:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home