Friday, August 18, 2006

Dr. Katz - Ants!

"There are a lot of crazy people on the street. I'm walking down the street and I see this guy. And he's just screaming. He's running down the block and he's screaming, he's like: "Ants! Ants! They're all over me! Ants! Ants! Ants!" He gets to the curb... he looks both ways. "Ants!"

The only time you notice these guys is when they do something normal, you know. I'd love to follow this guy like on his day. "Ants! Ants!"..."One for legends of the fall" "Ants! Ants!"... "Can you supersize this?"

So then I see this other guy, this one crazy guy. He's just laughing at an empty juice container. He's just laughing at it. And he sees me looking at him so he goes: "Jealous?"
- And you know something? I was a little jealous.
What is the secret, crazy??"

- Dave Attell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home